InterFace will become part of your project delivery team, developing formal documentation and practical procedures, delivering training and monitoring site adherence to safety requirements.
InterFace provide Safety expertise and Site Supervisors to manage:
- Tower/nacelle/blade transportation
- Pre-assembly site activities including loading in/out, mechanical/electrical tasks
- Mobilization and demobilization, co-ordinating site logistics, managing QA/QC activities and local sourcing of materials and resources
- Cable, sub- station, Monopile, Transition Piece and Turbine installation
- Co-ordination and close-out of punch lists and turbine walk downs
We can assist you to:
- Assure worker safety across diverse work practices, hazards and site locations
- Provide CDM Co-ordination
- Support to pro-actively reduce accidents
- Strengthen safety competence at site management level
- Create strategies for improving contractor safety performance
We posses the ability to help clients to solve safety challenges through extensive knowledge of and experience with:
- Regulatory requirements
- Environmental, health and safety issues
- Process safety and hazard analysis
- Occupational health and safety
- Incident monitoring, trend analysis and prevention strategies
With extensive experience and recognising the diverse processes employed in the sector, we will:
- Analyze the work undertaken in your factories from receipt and delivery, movement of stock in and around the premises, the machinery and equipment used, and the general layout and facilities.
- Ensure that all the necessary control measures, maintenance procedures, monitoring, and provision of all the relevant health and safety information, instruction and training are effectively implemented.
- Our personnel have worked in a wide range of different businesses, within the sector. This includes: Food & Drink (Bakery, Dairy, Fish & Meat processing, Ready Meals, Chilled, Ambient & Cooked Products), Printing, Packaging, Defence, Consumer Products & Industrial Products
InterFace provide HSE solutions for large scale infrastructure projects, involving activities such as:
- Working at height
- Working with HV/LV power systems
- Site traffic and transport of dangerous goods
- Use of plant, including access equipment.