LM Glasfiber A/S (Denmark) Manufacturer of wind turbine blads up to 62 meters. 7000 employees, across 20 separate locations throughout the world.
"Marc, from InterFace, visited my division a number of times, in his role as Interim Global HSE Manager. His broad knowledge of health and Safety made him a perfect mentor for our division. He came to our group at a time when H&S was a new concept for the company and with his help we have made a quantum leap forward to improve our facility.
He is very thorough and opened our eyes on both big and small lingering issues. His approach was one of teaching not complaining. He taught us to become more proactive while respecting our values and operating mode, not by using authority. He was understanding yet strict on the end results. He also provided guidance for some of our more junior staff. Marc achieved a cultural change not only in our division but throughout the whole group of companies. I more than recommend Marc, I will definitely seek his services again in the future!"
Martin Couture- General Manager, Gaspe facility, Canada
InterFace provided an Interim Global HSE Manager, who managed the following:-
• Realigned and conducted ongoing reviews of global HSE resources to support reporting into local factory management
• Reported on progress as part of formal programme management and to the Board on request
• Sourced and co-ordinated external expertise for the analysis of specific H&S issues
• Implementated and developed framework for global Health & Safety management system and controls
• Facilitated improvements to the work environment utilizing 5S
• Managed two direct reports – global environmental co-coordinator and H&S co-coordinator (group management
functions) as well as leadership on all HSE issues for all global resources
• Developed and monitored KPI’s for HSE performance as part of operations reviews
• Developed HSE awareness through various communications including information bulletins, newsletter articles,
posters and intranet content
• Investigated and followed up on all HSE related incidents
• Developed and ran three global HSE workshops (UK, USA and Spain) attended by all HSE resources
• Additionally, the Consultant (Marc Anton) was a member of a quality task force, visiting plants to renew focus on quality related performance.